Terms and Conditions
Your Terms and Conditions section is like a contract between you and your customers. You make information and services available to your customers, and your customers must follow your rules.
Common items in a terms and conditions agreement allow you to:
- Withdraw and cancel services, and make financial transactions.
- Manage customer expectations, such as liability for information errors or website downtime.
- Explain your copyright rules, such as attribution, adaptation, commercial or non-commercial use, etc.
- Set rules for user behavior, like forbidding unlawful behavior, hate speech, bullying, promotions, spam, etc.
- Disable user accounts.
- Write down any other terms or conditions that protect you or your audience.
Return And Refund
This is a place to describe your Return and Refund Policy to buyers.
A Return and Refund policy usually consists of:
- Terms of return (i.e. number of days)
- State of return (e.g. unworn)
- Reason for return (e.g. damaged or wrong product)
- Process for return (i.e. how to initiate a return, how to contact customer service)
- Process of refund (i.e. terms of refund, duration, payment details)
- Contact details